Strange Brew Strange Brew

that was odd

and very good. can't say i got it, but i did watch the whole thing to the end. good job, keep it up. more stuff like this!

GloineFiodh responds:

Haha. It is odd, but that was the point. I got a lot of my inspiration from weird shows I've been watching a lot on Cartoon Network.

Na ha! Na ha!

good idea

hey man, I liked that! Short, simple and to the point. Good job!

DK: Propper Discussion DK: Propper Discussion

overall.....not good

don't get me wrong, some elements of it were good. I liked the font you used for the lettering and that it was short. The rest kinda sucked.

Johnny has no arms or leg Johnny has no arms or leg

wack

Hey guys,

just thought I'd tell you this was crap. Not the animation, the song. Learn to record a bit better.....well actually, nevermind, you'd still suck. Please make more of these so I can feel like I'm shitting blood all the time,

thanks!

p.s.

it wasn't funny either and your friend has a gay-ass laugh

Beenumz responds:

hahahaha...yes...yes he does thanks 4 the good score!

Irrevocable Insanity Irrevocable Insanity

not bad at all....

hey dude, pretty good cartoon here, the sound is great and the creepy vibe that runs through it works well. The "must molest" thing doesn't really fit in though, as molesting ain't really chopping kids into pieces....but hey! Maybe I'm wrong.

LinkanMedia responds:

The molestation takes place before he chops up the kid. Look at the TV monitor at the end, what the mother is watching... Thanks for the review!

Juno Beach Project Juno Beach Project

you suck.

i just have to say, being a canadian, wow, that was bad. Thanks for making a bad animation with no sound or story that was suppose to have something to do with the war but ended up looking like a reject episode of G.I Joe. That's why you suck.

cheers!

Monkey-rific Monkey-rific

lame

this is lame. you are lame. fuck off.....

Kytempa responds:

Hey do you think I can hit you with a spoon from here or would ....bleh.... your mommas kat taste good

Nightmare Room Nightmare Room

Absolutely amazing.....

Congrats on your hard work my friend! This cartoon was crazy!!! I don't usually write positive reviews but your movie completely caught me off guard. That was the perfect mix of suspense, darkness and horror. There wasn't a minute where I was bored or expecting something typical to happen. I look forward to seeing more of your cartoons in the near future, cheers!!!

Evilness Evilness

sorry...try again.

next time you should try to add sound. I also recomend some kinda of story, and if you decide to sacrifice both of those like you did this time, at least make the animation somewhat good and the violence statisfying. Thanx, try again.

gunstas bustas Beta anim gunstas bustas Beta anim

FINISH IT!

Why bother posting a movie that is halfway done when it will make no sense to anyone what the fuck it is? Don't be an idiot, wait till you're done to show it to people.